ATTENTION:
I've set up this simple forum as a back-up for the 3G community on Preludepower.com

For ease of use you can quickly log in using your Facebook account, up there /\ OR just register an account like usual.

Aftermarket gauges

General '88 - '91 Prelude Discussion
PeteGeoffrion
Mood:

Aftermarket gauges

Post by PeteGeoffrion » 09 Sep 2017, 00:00

This is mainly pointed towards Dave as in his H22 he has a few center stack (below radio) gauges mounted.

So, what gauges did you use and did you fabricate the pod yourself?
Pete aka LudeAEM

MustardCat
Site Admin

Re: Aftermarket gauges

Post by MustardCat » 09 Sep 2017, 19:10

I'm using Autometer full sweep oil pressure and temperature gauges. The third one is a wideband gauge for my PLX wideband. The bottom part was originally made to hold an Apexi S-AFC. When I did my H22 swap I made an "adapter" so it now holds a HR Tuning TunerView II large, which interfaces with my chipped ECU. I actually need to redo this portion because it's kind of janky, it's actually the rear cover from my old S-AFC trimmed for the TunerView screen.

The part was made mid 2000's by a guy that went by "toofast prelude" on preludepower.com, I got lucky because not long after he made this for me he ran off with a bunch of peoples money. It is made mostly out of ~1/2" nylon.

PeteGeoffrion
Mood:

Post by PeteGeoffrion » 11 Sep 2017, 01:12

Thanks. I knew oil temp/pressure would be ideal but couldn't remember what you had for the third. Sucks about that pod though. Would have been nice to get in while it was hot.
Pete aka LudeAEM

1funryd United States of America
Mood:

Post by 1funryd » 25 Sep 2017, 21:54

:P Yes, Daves consol is pretty....